Ships in 2-3 days
Watts 0590719 : Duovent 1/8" High Capacity Air Vents with Manual Vent Feature.
Series DuoVent High Capacity Air Vents with Manual Vent Feature are used in commercial and residential hydronic heating applications to provide automatic air venting for hot or cold water distribution systems. It consists of a brass body construction with female NPT connection, brass cover, air vent with silicone rubber seal, shutter, polyethylene float with valve plug, automatic vent with black cap, and manual vent with red cap. Series DuoVent has a high capacity and high temperature rating and is ideal for use with glycol systems or for use as an anti-vacuum device. Can be disassembled for inspection and cleaning. Maximum Pressure: 150psi (10 bar) Temperature Range: 33°F - 240°F (5°C - 116°C)
- Body and cover are brass construction
- Air vent with silicone rubber seal
- Impurities do not usually affect function as maximum float line of water is always lower than the valve seal
- Float is high temperature resistant polyethylene
- Suitable for use with glycol systems Specifications Air vent shall have brass body, cover and silicone rubber seal.
- Float shall be constructed of high temperature resistant polyethylene and shall be for use with glycol systems.
- Air vent shall be Watts Series DuoVent.
- Pressure – Temperature Minimum working pressure: 1.45psi (10 kPa)
- Maximum working pressure:150psi (10 bar)
- Temperature Range: 33°F – 240°F (5°C – 116°C)
- Maintenance: The DuoVent can be disassembled for inspection or cleaning.
- SKU: 0590719
- Model: DuoVent