Ships in 1-2 days (Stock)
Watts 0009282 - LF25AUB-S-Z3-3/4" - Water Pressure Reducing Valve with 3/4" Solder x 3/4" NPT Female Ends, Polymer Seat, Adjustable Pressure Range 25-75 PSI (Lead Free).
This 3/4 inch lead free brass water pressure reducing valve is designed to reduce incoming water pressure to protect plumbing systems and reduce water consumption for commercial, industrial and residential applications.
- Features easy maintenance assembly that consists of a replaceable seat module, a solder union inlet by NPT female outlet and a bypass feature to control thermal expansion pressure.
- The temperature range is 33 to 160 degrees F (0.5 to 71 degrees C).
- Suitable for up to 300 psi (20.7 bar), the pressure range can be adjusted from 25 to 75 psi (172 to 517 kPa) with the standard setting at 50 psi (345 kPa).
- Solder union inlet.
- Temperature range is 33 to 160 degrees F.
- Designed to reduce incoming water pressure to protect plumbing systems.
- Pressure range can be adjusted from 25 to 75 psi.
- Replaceable seat module.
- Designed to reduce water consumption for commercial, industrial and residential applications.
- Integral stainless steel strainer removable for cleaning.
- Suitable for up to 300 psi.
- Sealed spring cage with stainless steel cage screws.
- SKU: Watts 0009282
- Series: LF25AUB-S-Z3-3/4"