Ships in 1-2 days
Watts 0009279 - LF25AUB-HP-Z3-3/4" - High Pressure Water Pressure Reducing Valve with 3/4" NPT Female Union x 3/4" NPT Female, Polymer Seat, High Pressure Range 75-125 PSI (Lead Free).
This 3/4 inch lead free brass water pressure reducing valve for high pressure ranges is designed to reduce incoming water pressure to protect plumbing systems and reduce water consumption for commercial, industrial and residential applications.
- The easy maintenance assembly consists of a replaceable seat module.
- Comes with 3/4" NPT threaded female union inlet by 3/4" NPT female outlet and a bypass feature to control thermal expansion pressure.
- The temperature range is 33 to 180 degrees F (0.5 to 82 degrees C).
- The high pressure range is 75 to 125 psi (518 to 863 kPa) with the standard setting at 90 psi (621 kPa).
- Replaceable seat module.
- Bypass feature controls thermal expansion pressure.
- Sealed spring cage with stainless steel cage screws.
- Integral stainless steel strainer removable for cleaning.
- SKU: Watts 0009279
- Series: LF25AUB-HP-Z3-3/4"