Ships in 1-2 days
Watts 0009275 - LF25AUB-GG-Z3-3/4" - Water Pressure Reducing Valve with 3/4" FPT Union x 3/4" FPT, Polymer Seat, Gauge Tapping & Gauge, Adjustable Pressure Range 25-75 PSI (Lead Free).
This 3/4 inch lead free brass water pressure reducing valve is equipped with gauge tapping and a 160 psi (11 bar) gauge. It is designed to reduce incoming water pressure to protect plumbing systems and reduce water consumption for commercial, industrial and residential applications.
- With 3/4" FPT Union x 3/4" FPT
- Features an easy maintenance assembly that consists of a replaceable seat module, NPT threaded female union inlet by NPT female outlet and a bypass feature to control thermal expansion pressure.
- The temperature range is 33 to 180 degrees F (0.5 to 82 degrees C).
- Suitable for up to 300 psi (20.7 bar), the pressure range can be adjusted from 25 to 75 psi (172 to 517 kPa) with the standard setting at 50 psi (345 kPa).
- Integral stainless steel strainer removable for cleaning.
- Replaceable seat module.
- Gauge tapping and gauge.
- Sealed spring cage with stainless steel cage screws.
- SKU: Watts 0009275
- Series: LF25AUB-GG-Z3-3/4"