Ships in 2-3 days
Watts 0009252 - LF25AUB-S-G-Z3-1/2" - Water Pressure Reducing Valve with Solder x NPT Female Ends, Polymer Seat, Gauge Tapping & Adjustable Pressure Range 25-75 PSI (Lead Free).
This 1/2" lead free bronze water pressure reducing valve is equipped with gauge tapping. It is designed to reduce incoming water pressure to protect plumbing systems and reduce water consumption for commercial, industrial and residential applications.
- Features an easy to maintain assembly that consists of a replaceable seat module, solder union inlet by NPT female outlet and a bypass feature to control thermal expansion pressure.
- The temperature range is 33 to 180 degrees F (0.5 to 82 degrees C).
- Suitable for up to 300 psi (20.7 bar), the pressure range can be adjusted from 25 to 75 psi (172 to 517 kPa) with the standard setting at 50 psi (345 kPa).
- Replaceable seat module.
- Comes with gauge tapping and plug.
- 1/2" solder union inlet by 1/2" NPT Female end.
- Sealed spring cage with stainless steel cage screws.
- Integral stainless steel strainer removable for cleaning.
- SKU: Watts 0009252
- Series: LF25AUB-S-G-Z3-1/2"