Ships in 3-5 days
Watts 0009207 - LFU5B-S-Z3-2 Lead Free Water Pressure Reducing Valve, 2" Solder X 2" NPT Female, Adjustable Pressure Range 25-75 PSI.
This 2 inch lead free high performance water pressure reducing valve is equipped with a solder union inlet and an NPT female outlet. It is designed to reduce incoming water pressure to protect plumbing systems and reduce water consumption for commercial, industrial and residential applications. The easy maintenance assembly consists of a replaceable seat module and a bypass feature to control thermal expansion pressure. The temperature range is 33 to 160 degrees F (0.5 to 71 degrees C). Suitable for up to 300 psi (20.7 bar), the pressure range can be adjusted from 25 to 75 psi (172 to 517 kPa) with the standard setting at 50 psi (345 kPa).
- Integral stainless steel strainer removable for cleaning.
- Sealed spring cage with stainless steel cage screws.
- Bypass feature controls thermal expansion pressure.
- High temperature resisting diaphragm for hot or cold water.
- SKU: Watts 0009207
- Model Series: LFU5B-S-Z3-2