Ships in 1-2 days
Resideo Braukmann MX131LF/U MX Series 2-1/2" Flanged Lead-Free Mixing Valve.
The MX Series is a state-of-the-art mixing valve that manages the hot and cold supply based on control settings. Accurate control of temperature provides energy savings, increased comfort and safety. The Teflon wear surfaces prevent calcium buildup.
- Dual purpose mixing or diverting valve.
- Constant water temperature under different operating conditions.
- Proportional valve (control of hot and cold water).
- Flow reduction in seconds if cold water supply is interrupted.
- Maintains temperature with extremely low minimum flows.
- Temperature adjustable, tamper evident.
- Install in any position, heat trapping not required.
- Recirculation connection for fast response.
- Bronze/stainless construction.
- Wear surfaces Teflon coated to prevent deposit build-up.
- Union/tailpiece connections included.
- Tapped flange connections 2-1/2 in. and 3 in.
- Allen wrench for temperature adjustment included.
- ASSE 1017 and CSA listed (Union Models)
- SKU: MX131LF/U
- Installation Materials-Installation Instructions for MX Flanged Mixing Valves (English, French, Spanish)
- Product Data and Specifications-Product Data Sheet for Braukmann MX Series Valves LARGE FLOW PROPORTIONAL THERMOSTATIC MIXING OR DIVERTING VALVE (Engl
- Product Data and Specifications-Submittal Sheet for MX Series Valves LARGE FLOW PROPORTIONAL THERMOSTATIC MIXING OR DIVERTING VALVE (English)
- Product Data and Specifications-FEUILLET DE SOUMISSION - Vannes Série MX VANNE DE DÉRIVATION OU DE MÉLANGE THERMOSTATIQUE PROPORTIONNELLE À GRAND DÉBI
- Product Data and Specifications-HOJA DE ENVÍOS - Válvulas de la serie MX VÁLVULA MEZCLADORA O DISTRIBUIDORA TERMOSTÁTICA PROPORCIONAL DE GRAN CAUDAL (