Ships in 1-2 days
Liberty Pumps P382LE51A - 1/2 HP Pre-Assembled Simplex Sewage Systems with QuickTree® Technology, 1 Phase, 115 Volts, 10' Power Cord, 2" Discharge, 25' Maximum Head.
The Pro380-Series is a large capacity shallow system design featuring a 24" x 24" basin - perfect for bedrock and difficult soil conditions. The Pro380-Series offers a large 41 gallon capacity and longer pump cycles for extended pump life. The Pro380-Series sewage package arrives from the factory pre-assembled, saving valuable labor time at the job site. Now available "alarm-ready" with pre-mounted alarm floats. Give the Pro380 a try and see why more contractors are demanding Liberty Pumps. The Pro-Series is backed by Liberty Pumps standard three-year warranty.
- Technology: QuickTree® Technology
- Phase: 1
- Voltage: 115
- Cord Length: 10 Feet Power Cord.
- Discharge: 2"
- Maximum Head: 25 Feet
- Complete in a 24" x 24" simplex sewage system basin.
- QuickTree® technology allows easy access and removal of float switches without disturbing pump or plumbing.
- Integrated rubber seals permanently attached to cover.
- Unique cord seal technology integrated into the inspection cover.
- Shallow basin design (24") for easier installation in difficult soil/bedrock locations.
- Large 41 gallon capacity for longer pump cycles.
- Integrally molded torque-stops secure the pump in its proper position.
- Integrally molded anti-flotation collar.
- Durable polyethylene construction.
- Completely assembled.
- SKU: P382LE51A