Ships in 2-3 days (Special Order)
Liberty Pumps PC257-442-10A - StormCell Standard Battery Backup Sump Pump System Combo (Model 257 & 442-10A Assembled) 1/3 HP, 115V, 1-1/2" Discharge.
This Liberty Pumps PC257-442-10A is a pre-assembled primary sump pump and battery backup system that provides uninterrupted pumping in the event of a power outage or main pump failure. Comes fully assembled and ready to drop in the pit.
- Features a primary sump pump Liberty Model 257 and the backup pump system Model 442-10A.
- 1-1/2" PVC piping with rubber coupler between primary pump and back-up pump, the rubber coupler provides easy removal and serviceability of back-up pump.
- Check valve included on primary pump and back-up pump.
- 1/3 Horse Power.
- 115 Voltage.
- 1-1/2" discharge.
- 1/2" solids handling.
- Flows up to 46 GPM, heads up to 21 ft.
- May be used in a minimum 10" diameter sump, a larger diameter pit is preferred as it allows for a longer pump cycle and reduced switch cycling.
- Hermetically sealed motor and switch cavities, and permanently lubricated bearings.
- Liberty's UNI-BODY casting - a solid, one piece housing that eliminates the lower motor seal ring found on other pumps.
- Epoxy powder coat finish.
- Vortex style impeller for superior solids-handling. Made of high temperature engineering polymer.
- Fasteners all made of non-corrosive stainless steel.
- 416 stainless steel rotor shaft.
- Energy efficient 12V DC pump.
- Professional-grade 10 amp charger/controller.
- Suitable with Wet Cell, AGM or gel-type batteries (sold separately)
- Microprocessor with energy efficient.
- Switch mode technology.
- Single battery box accommodates Group 27 or 31 batteries.
- Remote wall-mount user interface with LCD display.
- Audio alarm (features a self-reset after silence).
- Super-bright red LED alarm ring.
- 9-volt battery backup – operates alarm in standby mode for up to 72 hours.
- Alarm and pump test buttons.
- Green LED AC power light and audible notification of power lost.
- Blue LED pump-run light.
- Auxiliary contacts (24VDC, 100 mA max.)
- Compact "snap-on" activation float with integral alarm float (fits 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" pipe).
- High water float acts as a redundant "on" float for the pump.
- Tee and fittings for standard installations.
- SKU: PC257-442-10A