Ships in 1-2 days
Liberty Pumps LE51A-2 - Submersible Cast Iron Sewage Pump with 25' Cord, 1/2 HP, 115V, Piggyback Tether Float.
- Automatic submersible cast iron sewage pump.
- Ideal for residential and light commercial sewage application.
- Heavy-duty epoxy powder coated cast iron construction designed to provide years of reliable performance.
- Adjustable, mercury-free, wide angle tether float switch.
- Provides automatic or manual operation via piggyback plug.
- Rugged and thermally protected 1/2 HP Motor.
- Hermetically sealed, permanently lubricated design.
- Engineered 2-vane semi-open HYTREL Polymer Impeller.
- Corrosion-resistant design, passes spherical solids up to 2".
- High capacity 2" Discharge.
- Will replace most sewage pumps without any plumbing changes.
- Quick disconnect 25' power cord.
- Allows for easy replacement of cord without breaking motor seals.
- Stainless Steel Rotor Shaft w/ Unitized Ceramic Carbon Seal.
- With permanently lubricated bearings for extended pump life.
- Non-corrosive stainless steel and brass fasteners.
- Increases the lifespan of the pump even in the harshest systems.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- SKU: Liberty Pumps LE51A-2