Ships in 1-2 days
Liberty Pumps LE41A - 4/10 HP Automatic Submersible Sewage Pump with Wide-Angle Float Switch, 1 Phase, 115V, 10' ft Power Cord, 2" FNPT Discharge, 20' Maximum Head.
Heavy-duty built and reliable, Liberty's LE40-series is the perfect choice for residential sewage applications. Featuring all cast iron construction with an epoxy powder coat finish, stainless steel fasteners, quick-disconnect power cord and a vortex style impeller for superior solids handling, the LE40-series combines solid performance with exceptional value. Vertical float option available on 115V model.
- Class 25 cast iron motor housing.
- Comes with Wide-Angle Float Switch.
- Vortex style impeller capable of passing a 2" spherical solid.
- Heavy cast iron construction.
- Oil-filled, thermally protected motor.
- Permanently lubricated ball bearings.
- Corrosion resistant, vortex style impeller made of high temperature engineered polymer.
- All stainless-steel fasteners and rotor shaft.
- Quick-connect 10' standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor (25' length optional. 35' and 50' bare lead cords available.)
- SKU: Liberty Pumps LE41A