Ships in 1-2 days (Free Shipping)
Liberty Pumps 457 - 1/2 HP Automatic Aluminum Submersible Sump Pump with Magnetic Vertical Float, 115V, 1-Phase, 10 ft Cord, 1-1/2" Discharge.
This Liberty Pumps 457 Sump Pump is a cool running and efficient pump, the 450-Series features a deep-finned powder coated aluminum motor housing, polypropylene base and vortex style impeller. Topped-off with a quick-connect power cord and Liberty's VMF switch (model 457) the 450-Series offers a superior value in a 1/2 hp pump.
- Horse Power: 1/2
- Voltage: 115V
- Hertz: 60 Hz
- Speed: 3450 RPM
- Motor: 7.5A Oil-filled and thermally protected.
- Impeller: Vortex style high temp engineered thermoplastic
- Finishing: Powder coat
- Max Fluid Temperature: 140°F (60°C) Intermittent, 104°F (40°C) Continuous duty.
- Power Cord Type: SJTW Quick-connect 10' standard.
- Motor Housing: Aluminum
- Shaft: Stainless
- Mechanical Shaft Seal: Engineered double lip seal with stainless-steel springs.
- Bearings: Permanently lubricated upper and lower ball bearings.
- Features a deep finned powder coated aluminum motor housing provides over 200% more cooling capacity than cast iron housings.
- Vortex impeller permits passage of solids without clogging.
- Polypropylene and powder coated aluminum construction.
- Stainless-steel rotor shaft.
- Non-corrosive stainless-steel fasteners.
- Oil-filled, hermetically sealed motors with thermal overload protection.
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower bearings.
- Quick-connect 10' standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor.
- SKU: Liberty Pumps 457