Ships in 1-2 days (Stock)
Liberty Pumps 441-10A - 12V Battery Operated Back-Up Emergency Sump Pump System with 10A Charger (Battery not included).
This Liberty's Model 441-10A takes over when the power goes out. Operating from the power of a 12 volt deep cycle battery, the 441-10A features an efficient 12 volt pump, 1-1/2" back-up connection tee, primary pump check valve, and slip coupler provided, and advance switch mode charging.
- High output 12V submersible pump with integral check valve.
- Automatic, mercury-free switch.
- Battery box (battery not included).
- Includes 12V Charger.
- 1-1/2" Back-up connection tee, primary pump check valve, and slip coupler provided.
- Audible in-use alarm and light.
- Self-resetting 24 hour silence.
- Advanced 10A switch mode charger.
- Energy efficient.
- Meets US DOE and California CEC energy efficiency standards.
- Battery voltage displayed on front panel.
- SKU: Liberty Pumps 441-10A
Model 441-10A Features:
- 2 Different modes charge and maintain your battery at peak performance: 10A bulk charging mode & 5A maintenance cycle charging mode.
- Charger automatically switches to maintenance mode when battery is charged.
- 10A charging is time limited to 19 hours, to prevent overcharging.
- Charger monitors maintenance charge cycle to identify aging batteries with damaged cells or reduced capacity.
- Alarm will sound to notify user for battery replacement.
- 7 LEDs transmit critical system information at a glance.
- Easy wiring, all connections are made via quick-disconnect tabs on a single wiring harness.
- Battery voltage displayed on charger.
- Reverse battery alarm.
- Short circuit protection.
- Fully assembled compact float switch Charger compatible with Group 27 or 31, AGM, Gel, and Wet cell batteries (battery not included with system)