Ships in 1-2 days
Frost 1001-NP30” - 1-1/2" Diameter x 30" Long Straight Grab Bar, Stainless steel, Peened Finish, ADA Compliant.
Frost’s 1001-NP series stainless steel grab bars offer a brushed and peened finish. These grab bars are stocked in various lengths and have a 1-1/2” diameter. Typically, these units are used in schools/universities, nursing homes, restaurants, malls, office buildings, condominiums, hospitals, recreation centres, and residential properties. The durable construction and high quality stainless steel make this unit a popular choice.The Frost NP grab bar series comply with handicap codes requiring 1-1/2″ bar diameter and wall clearance of 1-1/2″. Barrier free access specifications may vary depending on jurisdiction.
- Easy to install snap on flanges with concealed mounting.
- Come in a variety of lengths.
- The Frost NP series stock grab bars are of an all stainless steel construction.
- The brushed and peened finish make this an attractive, cost effective product to specify for any Installation.
- Stamped flange is 12 gauge stainless steel with a full 360 degree bead weld to the 18 gauge stainless steel tubing.
- The Frost NP grab bar series comply with handicap codes requiring 1-1/2” bar diameter and wall clearance of 1-1/2".
- Barrier free access specifications may vary depending on jurisdiction
- Features concealed mounting detailing.
- SKU: 1001-NP30”