Ships in 2-3 days
Caleffi 551007A 1-1/4" NPT Brass Female DISCAL Air Separator with Threaded End Connections
The DISCAL® air separator is used to continuously remove the air contained in hydronic circuits of heating and cooling systems. The air discharge capacity is very high. They automatically remove all the air present in the system down to micro-bubble level with low head loss due to the special internal shape of the separator body.
- Glass reinforced nylon internal element.
- 1" Soldered Connections
- Max working pressure: 150 psi
- Working temp range: 32˚ - 250˚F
- Air separation efficiency: up to 100% removal
- Air separator.
- Made of Brass body.
- Stainless steel float guide pin and linkage.
- SKU: 551007A