Ships in 2-3 days
Caleffi 551003A Brass 3/4" NPT Female DISCAL Compact Air Separator.
This Caleffi 551003A Air separators are used to continuously remove the air contained in the hydronic circuits of heating and cooling systems. The air discharge capacity of these devices is very high. They are capable of removing automatically all the air present in the system down to the micro-bubble level. The circulation of fully de-aerated water enables the equipment to operate under optimum conditions, free from noise, corrosion, localized or mechanical damage. Micro-bubbles, fusing with each other, increase in volume (get larger) until they become large enough to rise to the top where they are automatically released.
- Air separator with brass body
- 3/4" NPT Connections.
- Stainless steel float guide pin and linkage.
- Stainless steel mesh internal element.
- ½" NPT bottom thread.
- Max working pressure: 150 psi
- Working temp range: 32˚ - 250˚F
- Air separation efficiency: up to 100% removal
- SKU: 551003A