Ships in 2-3 days
Caleffi 521610AC 1" Male NPT MIXCAL 3-Way Adjustable Thermostatic Mixing Valve with Temperature Gauge & Inlet Check Valves (Lead Free)
This Caleffi 521610AC MixCal™ 521 series three-way thermostatic mixing valve is used in systems producing domestic hot water or in hydronic and radiant heating systems. It maintains the desired output temperature of the mixed water supplied at a constant set value compensating for both temperature and pressure fluctuations of the incoming hot and cold water.
- The valve has been specifically certified to ASSE 1017 and Low Lead Plumbing Law by IAPMO R&T
- Low-lead brass body and fittings.
- Internal anti-scale materials.
- Locking set point knob.
- Meets requirements of ANSI/NSF 372-2011.
- Max. working pressure: 200 psi.
- Max. inlet temperature: 200ºF.
- Adjustable range: 85 - 150ºF.
- Min. flow for optimum performance: 1.3 gpm.
- Certified to: cUPC listed to ASSE 1017/
- CSA B125.3, Low lead.
- SKU: 521610AC