Ships in 3-5 days
Bell & Gossett 1BL002 - PL-45 Cast Iron Booster Pump, 1/6 HP, 115V, 150 PSI, Flanged End Connection.
Series PL close coupled booster pumps are specifically designed for quiet operation in hydronic, radiant and geothermal heating and cooling systems.
- Bell & Gossett 's powerful, dry-motor design delivers exceptional performance.
- 25% more efficient than competition.
- Precision-machined and balanced alloy steel rotor for superior performance.
- Strong & Tough: Solid "Stiff-Shaft" design is constructed of high-strength alloy steel impervious to cracking caused by thermal stresses.
- XL-11 Precision-Crafted Bearing System.
- Permanently oil lubricated.
- Completely maintenance free.
- Advanced close-coupled design increases pump life and efficiency, assures dependable seasonal start-ups.
- Easily handle difficult water conditions.
- Tough, durable seal system features a carbon/silicon carbide seal on a stainless steel shaft sleeve for long life and rugged operation.
- Double sided stainless steel neck ring for optimum efficiency.
- SKU: 1BL002
- Series: PL-45
- Application: Heating
- Horse Power: 1/6
- Material: Cast Iron Construction
- Type: Booster Pump
- Max Pressure (PSI): 150
- Max Temp (F): 225°F
- Phase: 1
- Hertz: 60
- Voltage: 115V
- RPM: 3300
- Amperage: 2.1
- Flow Range (GPM): 0-50
- Max Flow (GPM): 50
- Max Head (Ft): 30
- Head Range (ft.): 0-30
- Connection Size: 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2"
- Connection Type: Flanged End Connection