Ships in 1-2 days
Armstrong 174034MF-013 - Model H-32 Cast Iron In-Line Pump, 1/6 HP, 115 Volts, 1 Phase, Flanged End Connection, Maintenance Free.
This Armstrong 174034MF-013 - H-32 BF In-Line Circulator comes with 1/6 horse power, bronze fitted circulator pump is suitable for hydronic heating and cooling, domestic water systems, multi-stage zoning and general industrial service applications.
- Maintenance Free.
- Armstrong Pumps Series H Circulators are a trusted, durable product that have been used by HVAC professionals for decades.
- Built using a standard three-piece design that features a radially-split body.
- Oversized shaft, centrifugal impeller, positive mechanical seal.
- Durable modular construction.
- Standard three-piece design construction.
- Radially-split body, can be left in-line while servicing pump, eliminating disconnecting of pipes.
- Oversized shaft made from special alloy steel.
- Centrifugal impeller ensures maximum water delivery in the HVAC system.
- Positive mechanical seal, ARM-Seal construction ensures many years of noise-free
- Modular construction: Unique shaft and bearing module fits for ease of serviceability and reduced inventory costs
- SKU: 174034MF-013
- Series: Model H-32
|Max Flow (GPM):||
|Flow Range (GPM):||
|Max Head (Ft):||
Cast Iron Circulator
|Fluid Temperature Range:||