Ships in 1-2 days
Armstrong 110123-121 - Astro 3/4" Aquastat for Astro Circulator Pumps.
- Easy to install and service.
- Temperature actuated pump control.
- Environmentally sealed enclosure.
- Surface sensing through snap acting bi-metallic disc.
- The Aquastat is used for constant circulation applications to maintain temperature between 85ºF and 105ºF (29ºC and 41ºC).
- Used with Astro Series wet rotor circulators in potable hot water re-circulation installations.
- The aquastat control automatically turns the circulator on when the temperature in the hot water line falls below approximately 85ºF (ON condition - for example when there is low demand on the hot water supply).
- The control turns it off again when the temperature exceeds 105ºF (OFF condition - as in the case of periods with high demand).
- SKU: 110123-121