Ships in 1-2 days
Tekmar 374 Universal Reset Control, Two Mixing, Two Stage Boiler, DHW and Setpoint, for Residential Hydronics Heating System.
Plumbing Hub Canada offers this Tekmar 374 Universal Reset Control which is designed to operate all of the mechanical equipment in a residential hydronic heating system. It can be used in applications ranging from a single zone of baseboard with an on/off boiler to multiple fan coils, low temperature staple up zones, low temperature in-slab radiant zones, domestic hot water, and 2 on/off boilers. It regulates up to three space heating water temperatures through Outdoor Temperature Reset. It is capable of controlling up to 2 on/off boilers, up to 2 mixing devices (either variable speed pumps or floating action mixing valves), and Domestic Hot Water or setpoint loads.
- DHW pump or valve operation, DHW priority (optional)
- 3 Outdoor temperature reset controlled water temperatures, control up to 2 on/off boilers
- Equal run time rotation, 2 X variable speed pump outputs or 2 X floating action mixing outputs
- Quick setup for easy installation, user comfort adjustment to increase or decrease building space temperature
- Boiler load reset, automatic boiler differential
- Outdoor temperature reset, warm weather shut down
- CSA C US certified (approved to applicable UL standards)
- Advanced settings to fine-tune building requirements, test sequence to ensure proper operation
- Powered boiler system and mixing system pump outputs, exercising
- SKU: Tekmar 374