Ships in 2-3 days
Liberty Pumps 291 - 3/4 HP Automatic Cast Iron Submersible Sump/Effluent Pump with Wide-Angle Float Switch, 1 Phase, 115V, Quick-Connect 10' Power Cord, 1-1/2" Discharge, 48' Max.Head.
This Liberty pump 291 is best used for residential and commercial heavy-duty pumping of large volumes of drainage, effluent and waste water, and other non-corrosive, non-explosive liquids. The Liberty 291 automatic submersible effluent sump pump has a shut-off of 48' of head and comes with a quick disconnect 10' power cord.
- Volts: 115
- Phase: 1
- Hertz: 60
- Discharge Size: 1 1/2" FNPT
- Solids Handling Capability: 3/4" dia.
- Listing: UL/CSA
- HP: 3/4
- The Liberty 291 provides a cost-effective mid-range pump for on-site waste water systems, liquid waste transfer and commercial heavy duty sump pump applications that require higher head or more flow.
- Liberty's unique Uni-Body casting will provide years of reliable performance.
- Wide-Angle Float with Quick Disconnect design.
- Liberty's unique, one-piece "Uni-Body" casting.
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower bearings.
- Oil-filled, hermetically sealed motors with thermal overload protection.
- Stainless steel, removable bottom screen.
- 416 Stainless steel rotor shaft.
- All fasteners - corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
- Semi-Open impeller permitting passage of solids up to 3/4".
- Epoxy powder coat finish.
- 1-1/2" Discharge.
- Stainless steel bottom screen - easily removable.
- Maximum fluid temperature 140F.
- SKU: Liberty Pumps 291