Ships in 1-2 days (Free Shipping)
Liberty Pumps 280 - 1/2 HP Manual Cast Iron Submersible Sump/Effluent Pump w/ 1 Phase, 115V, 10' Power Cord, 1-1/2" Discharge (Less Float Switch).
With a shut-off head of 37 feet and 3/4" solids-handling capability, the280-Series by Liberty covers a wide-range of low-head to mid-range pump applications. Designed for STEP systems, mound systems, liquid waste transfer and high output sump applications, you can count on the 280-Series to offer superior performance. Designed with Liberty's unique one-piece cast iron body and quick-disconnect cords available in 10' and 25' lengths. 35' and 50' cords available on some models. See literature for specifics. High-output 1/2 hp submersible with rugged cast iron housing.
- 1/2 Horse Power.
- 1-1/2" Discharge.
- 3/4" Solids Handling.
- Liberty Pumps unique, one-piece “Uni-Body” casting.
- Quick-connect 10' standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor (other lengths available).
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower bearings.
- Oil-filled, hermetically sealed motor with thermal overload protection.
- Stainless-steel removable bottom screen.
- Stainless-steel rotor shaft.
- Stainless-steel fasteners
- SKU: Liberty Pumps 280