Ships in 1-2 days
Liberty Pumps 257-2 - Cast Iron Submersible Sump Pump with 25' Power Cord, Vertical Float Switch(VMF), 1/3 HP, 1-PHASE, 115 Volts.
Rugged and dependable heavy-duty cast iron pump with powder coat finish. Liberty's "workhorse" sump pump features a unique one-piece cast iron body, quick-disconnect power cord and three different switch options - including our Vertical Magnetic Float design (VMF) for smaller pits (model 257). With a durable, epoxy powder coat finish and vortex style impeller, Liberty's 250-series pump is the perfect choice for low-head effluent pumping or basement de-watering.
- Automatic Submersible Cast Iron Sump Pump.
- A "workhorse" designed for years of reliable operation.
- Liberty's UNI-BODY Casting w/ Epoxy Coated Powder Coat Finish.
- A solid, one-piece housing that eliminates lower motor seal.
- Attached Magnetically Operated Vertical Float Switch.
- Provides automatic operation in sump pits as small as 10-inches.
- Rugged, Energy Efficient & Thermally Protected 1/3 HP Motor.
- Hermetically sealed, permanently lubricated design.
- High-Temperature, Engineered Polymer Impeller.
- Vortex style design for superior solid handling.
- Comes with High Capacity 1-1/2" Discharge.
- Will replace most pumps without any plumbing changes.
- Quick-Disconnect 25' Power Cord.
- Allows for easy replacement of cord without breaking motor seals.
- Non-Corrosive Stainless Steel Fasteners.
- Increases the lifespan of the pump even in the harshest sump pits.
- Stainless Steel Rotor Shaft.
- With permanently lubricated bearings for extended pump life.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty.
- SKU: Liberty Pumps 257-2