Ships in 1-2 days (Free Shipping)
Liberty Pumps 243 - 1/4 HP Automatic Submersible Pump with Wide-Angle Piggyback Float Switch, 115v, 10 ft Cord
Liberty Pump 243 comes factory-equipped with a wide-angle float switch which is mercury-free, mechanically activated and mounted to the pump. This pump has two cords - one to the float switch and the other to the pump motor. The switch cord has a series (piggyback) plug enabling the pump (motor) cord to be plugged into the back of it. The purpose of this design is to allow temporary manual operation of the pump if desired.
- Rugged 1/4 HP motor, oil filled with thermal overload protection.
- Model: Liberty 243
- Hermetically sealed motor and permanently lubricated bearings.
- Liberty's UNI-BODY casting - a solid, one-piece housing that eliminates the lower motor seal ring found on other pumps.
- Integral, mid-mounted "peripheral-port" inlets which eliminate bottom suction of debris and foreign material.
- Stainless steel volute intake plate, internally mounted (will not corrode).
- 8 vane, glass reinforced thermoplastic impeller, non-clog design.
- Fasteners which are all non-corrosive stainless steel.
- Stainless steel rotor shaft.
- SKU: Liberty Pumps 243