Ships in 2-3 days
Bell & Gossett 102206 - Model PR Cast Iron Circulator Pump, 1/6 HP, 115V, Flanged End Connection.
The Bell & Gossett 102206 - Model PR Series 100 is a leader in applications such as hydronic heating and domestic hot water circulation, with over 10 million units installed.
- Easy to install and maintain.
- Best in it's class.
- Series 100's three-piece, oil lubricated design provides for easy field service with bearings, shaft and seal all housed in an assembly which can be easily repaired or replaced.
- The Series 100 oil lubricated motor is specifically designed for the Series 100, and its resilient mounting provides quiet, dependable service with minimum annual lubrication.
- UL and CSA listings are standard.
- The design of this motor, coupled with its overall hydraulic performance, allows the Series 100 to overcome system related noise caused by valves, fittings, or piping.
- SKU: 102206
- Material: Cast Iron
- Amperage: 1.9
- Application: Heating
- Voltage: 115V
- Max Pressure (PSI): 125
- Horse Power: 1/6
- Connection Size: 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2"
- Max Flow (GPM): 27
- Flow Range (GPM): 0-27
- Head Range (ft.): 0-17.5
- Max Head (Ft): 17.5
- Hertz: 60
- Phase: 1
- RPM: 1725
- Max Temp (F): 225°F
- Connection Type: Flanged End Connection